Design / Build Construction
Harold G. Butzer, Inc. has actively engaged in design/build projects since 1970. As your full-service design/build contractor our engineering and construction team will provide complete construction management and contracting services. This delivery method allows the owner to have a one-source responsibility for design, fabrication, installation, start-up and commissioning of their mechanical and plumbing systems, which ultimately reduces the amount of changes during the construction phase, eliminates the need for outside consultants and saves time and money.
Specialty work that is not normally performed by our company personnel will be subcontracted to other companies. We select only those firms who can meet our design and construction standards and have the experienced personnel and financial capabilities to complete that work within the time frame that has been established for the project.
Why Design / Build?
- Design/Build saves money averaging cost reductions of 5-10% over traditional plan and specification projects.
- Design/Build saves time by allowing projects to be completed up to 30% faster.
- Our customer has more input in the Design/Build process.
Why Harold G. Butzer, Inc?
Harold G. Butzer, Inc. currently employees six graduate engineers and we have a mechanical construction staff wilth over 500 years of mechanical contracting and building experience to put to work for you.
We Design And / Or Install
- Plumbing, heating, air conditioning and ventilating systems
- Air cleaning systems
- Automobile painting booths
- Dust collecting systems
- Refrigeration and process cooling systems
- Compressed air systems
- Medical and industrial gas systems
- Pneumatic and mechanical material handling systems
- Water and waste treatment systems